Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I love my daddy!

I love my daddy!
He is the best dad out of the best!
I received a call from him this morning.
You may say
it is nothing special receiving a call from my dad
early in the morning.
Yea,
maybe for you,
it is really nothing special!
But,
it means a lot to me!
I had diarrhea yesterday.
He asked mama to gimme a call last night.
Perhaps he was too shy to show his concern to his daughter.
And I told them,
I was feeling much better.
I thought I wouldn't be receiving any call from them.
Who knows,
I received a call from
MY DAD
this morning!
It sounds sweet and warm right?
That's why I love my daddy so much.
He always put us ( I mean mama, gor gor and I) at his first place.
So do I.
My family is always my no. 1!
Nothing is gonna replace all these.
Appreciate the precious moment being with your family.
Without your family,
there is no you!

No comments: