Friday, August 20, 2010

moody friday


Today
I feel like blogging
but
I don't know what I should write.
I am a lil moody
perhaps because of
side effect of having medicine?
Feeling dizzy!
This makes my heart dizzy as well.
Kind of tired with everything I am facing now.
Besides school work,
there is still school work.
Unfinished school work!
Loads of school work!
I didn't feel that will be my burden
as I used to enjoy the school work.
But somehow,
something went wrong today.
It made my heart disobedient.
I started thinking wildly
and
expecting wildly.
What's wrong with me today?
I hope I really know what is going on.
: (


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Ivy,
juz read through ur bloggie.. so pro eh you noe how to write a blog.. hahaha.. very stress ah u?? don too stress alright.. don let those works "finish" u before u finish them.. hahaha.. Stress is actually produced by urself.. mood as well.. so think happily, find something to make urself happy.. nth is impossible=D hahaha.. be happy and smile always=) sorry for the sambat ah.. juz pass-by and drop u a comment.. hahaha =D

said...

hey loo loo,
now then I know you've read my blog. haha... where got pro? you also can have yours if you want to. I like this "don let those works "finish" u before u finish them". nice one! anyway, thanks for your comfort and don't need to apologize. haha! you didn't do anything wrong le. sambat isn't wrong okay? haha! : )