Monday, July 19, 2010


Share a little picture with you!
What can you think of when you see this?
A man in jail?
For me,
I think of Miri -
a place where I study!
I will be heading back to Miri very soon.
In other words,
I will be leaving my home sweet home
in less than 2 weeks time.
Do you know how I feel?
One-month holiday
is definitely a short break for me!
Once I am back to Miri,
life in prison is gonna start off.
No freedom
no life
and
my life is flooded with assignmentsssss, testssss, quizsssss and examssssss!
What to do?
Papa mama home
I miss you
: (

1 comment:

A said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!
We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."
It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your interview.
Best regards,
Mike Thomas a