Wednesday, September 1, 2010

purple-hearted


Today
my heart is in a lil' purple.
What does it mean?
Anything pops into your mind
when you think of purple?
When I see purple,
I think of mystery with a lil' sweet.
I think of a lil' laziness under a hot weather.
What am I talking about?
Perhaps Ivy is in purple shirt today
and
makes her think too much.
Purple
is the color I love the most.
Purple
is the color I wish to own the most.
There is only white Christmas
but there is no such thing for purple Christmas.
Sounds romantic
right?
Why don't they create one?
And
I'm still hopping for a purplish one.
: )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should know who am i. when you said you love purple the most, it has recalled me my love story in the past time... as you can guess it, she loves purple as well. from your previous blogs until the latest one (even i just read until December of 2009), i can saw from your texts that you are really growing up by years. but there is still lots of negative thinking... it is good to consider bad thing at the time you think about the good thing, all of them just parts of your life. relying makes you dependent, but it also makes you independent while you can depend on nobody. this is a good way to abreast your feelings in blogs. you might think they are funny when you are referred back to previous blogs, since you are really growth up. i am not mean that you are old, you are still 19.5 =). be positive, is really a good medicine for those who are moody or emotional... just like me. i know it is hard to do as just what i always fail to do so (i mean should be positive). i have many memories that i don't want to recall as well, indeed, not even want to say back since it will not return back to the first. so, i really put down all, and face a new life with new challenge in the future. and yet, i know that you are in relationship with Elbert, if both of you really love each others, do maintain the relationship as tight as you can since you two can meet up as partners, is not an easy way. straightly speaking, i am very appreciate the girl just like you, talk to you, i feel very happy, this feeling, is what i cannot explain in my whole life.

said...

I'm glad to meet Elbert in my life and I'll appreciate him a lot. thanks for advising ya : )