Sunday, September 12, 2010

piles!


Look!
The ant is kind of pity right?
It needs to carry pieces of biscuits on its own.
Same goes to me!
I need to carry piles of school works on my own.
Others are relaxing
whereas
I am struggling.
I struggle for a lil' extra time
for a lil' relaxation.
2nd year isn't that funny.
That's why I always said,
it's good to be 19.5
instead of being 20.
When you're 20,
everything will be doubled.
Just like your age
your stress
your workload,
they will be doubled without any notification.
They come at no sense
but they will torture you before leaving.
No matter how well you treat them,
they won't give up the chance of torturing you!
What goes around comes around.
It doesn't make sense here!
OMG!
What happen with me today?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be tough girl, you can make it!!