Wednesday, July 29, 2009

mixed feeling

day off today! =) i slept until 10 smtg or merely 11 la. enjoy! because i was tired edi. i had lessons for so many hours. my housemate, yan xing invited me to town. i wanted to go initially but at the end i still chose to stay in my home. and then i had my dinner with my another housemate, siaunee. it sounds so boring for my whole day, right? but i dont mind. today is my day to rest. i follow what i want, okay?

on the other hand, i received some bad news. obviously, i'm not happy with it. =( i mean it okay? it doesn't sound good to anyone of us. i hope that people related will be fine soon, sincerely. please, just please!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we are sad to hear that too, but just tell us what else we can do to help, life still has to go on......