Wednesday, July 22, 2009

day 3

today is day 3 of orientation. wah...................... it's kinda boring! after the first 2 days, i start to skip it. i know that you guys have prepared it for a long time but sorry. i cant control myself! :)
i've been here for about 6days not more than a week. i've adapted to the environment, i guess. the life is simple here. what i do not get used to is the house work. i need to do it on myself. oh my goodness! haha... trying to learn it frm now lo. what else can i do?

yet, i still miss my parents a lot. my mum makes a call with me almost everyday, so does my bb. haha... i miss them so so so much. :)

4 comments:

~G~ said...

hahaha..he not at miri ah ??? wahkakaka ~!
nah ~!! free oledi ~!
everywhere stick flower wild grass ~! :P

said...

ben de ni!!!!!

Adeline said...

im comin to miri soon~ c u soon~ gregory dun kacau~!

said...

haha... you know him?
that's great! hope to see you soon~