Wednesday, August 5, 2009

one day.....

sometimes you treat others well, but others may not treat you in the same way you do. it's just for certain cases only, perhaps. by the way, i'm still learning to adapt. when you're staying outside, you need to be independent or to be more precise, learning to be alone. this is what i should learn. previously, i used to be in a group of friends or sometimes in a group of two. but now, i'm not belonging to any group. maybe much time has to be given to me to join a new group. sad to say that =(



here comes to the photos taken in my house yesterday












3 comments:

Jejune said...

Sometimes we have to adapt to the loneliness. This is why I say I'm glad to have a lot of friends in Miri.

Someone would start to ingratiate with others in order to abstain the loneliness, so do you? It's just depends on you..

Take it easy~
Life is easy, don't make it complicated and make yourself comfortable.. hehehehe..

Just one hint: make more friends but not simply make friends. ^^


=NyetYee=

said...

thanks nyet yee~ initially, i dont know who jejune is. luckily, you've typed your name. honestly, you help me a lot no matter in studies or what. =) you're just trying to let me adapt the life here. thank you!!

Jejune said...

Lolx.. I know that you will not recognize me as Jejune. Thus I typed my name there. Hahaha..

Lolx.. I am your senior. It's definitely my responsible to tell my junior how to adapt in Curtin as well as Miri life~

Hey.. Good luck for you test tomorrow~ Guess you can score high~
God Blessed.