Monday, August 17, 2009

my bday =)

today is my birthday!! =)

firstly, thanks to parents, gor gor and all my friends for sending bday wishes for me via msn, sms, facebook or face to face. thank you very much!

thanks for acc me going town, wendy fu wan ling. =) we enjoyed it, didn't we?

thanks for the surprising dinner as well as the bday cake for me 2days before my bday. i love choco cake! the dinner tasted so nice! can i have it one more time? =) thanks to siaunee dana mongusal, chan yan xing, and the guys. you know who i refer to! haha=)

and then, thanks to miss ivy chai for her secret recipe cake. wow... i love it!!! haha...

thanks to miss chan yan xing for her apple donut, which is the mango flavor. thanks!!!

once again, wendy fu wan ling gave me my fav. biscuit, panda biscuit. thank you dear!!!! how you know i love it so much? thank you.... =)

last but not least, thanks to my sweet bb. he has acc me throughout the night. although he is not around with me, i still can feel warmness from him. thanks bb, muakssssssssssssss =)




No comments: