Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Year 2010


3 days to end of year 2010!
I have gone through different experiences throughout year 2010.
Failure in April
Shock in June
Surprise in August
Anger in September
Sorrow in October
Stress in November
and
Happiness in December!
I experienced
ups
and
downs
throughout the year.
I learn to be humble
as there is always someone better than me out there.
I learn to be grateful
as not everyone is there to serve me.
I learn to be strong,
perhaps pretending to be strong
as I have to settle every single thing on my own.
I learn to stand firmly with my principles
as this can prevent me from doing something wrong.
I learn to voice up
as this is one and only way to protect myself.
I am not sure how mature I am
but no doubt that
I've grown up a wee bit!
: )


No comments: