Saturday, May 15, 2010

dear

frankly speaking, i don't feel good today. it is not my day! I had a wonderful and sweet week with him and now everything has to back to square one. you know, all memories are still fresh in my mind as if everything's just happened in a moment ago. I am telling myself that I am not missing him. but................................................ it is a stupid way to get rid of loneliness. yea, i miss him. so what?! it is time to stop these and back to assignmentsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss~


dear, you know i am missing you and i know you are too~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss me? How about me? You dont ever think tht my feelings is same as you? But what to do? our life still need to continue. Come'on dear, let this stay in our mind as sweet memories. My feelings was bad as you after i looked at you in the car say bye to me.
I miss you very. We can meet next time. I love you. :)
Be happy!!!