Thursday, April 29, 2010

cheer up me myself~

it is time to face the truth although i am not willing to do so~ it is time for me to learn from mistake. it is time for me to learn from the past. it is time for me to gain additional experience. in fact, i am not that smart as i thought. it was just an illusion! i didn't realise it was an illusion until i failed my assignment. i deserved it what! this is the lesson for me not being too confident. i fell terribly and it hurts man! stop my stupid thinking stop my stupid action. i am not the top of the world. so, it is no need to do everything in a perfect way. btw, it is not the end of the world. it isn't bad matter what! at least i learn something. i learn to be humble i learn to be honest to my standard i learn not to expect too much. the most expected will come when you expect the least. cheer up girl~

No comments: