Friday, October 2, 2009

so-called uni life

i am not happy. i feel that i am just like a fool. idiot! i am trying to calm down my feelings but i can't control my tears. it is not that easy staying alone outside. no car no own house no parents nobody helps me when i need help. this kind of feeling is really bad! but what to do? this is my life! so-called uni life! how good if i have my own car own house and parents are with me. just try not to step on me today. i am gonna burst very soon. when i say it, i mean it!

2 comments:

yy7660 said...

this is how u learn to be independent, tolerate with it if u cannot enjoy it,
everyone is walking thru the same path as u do, just be patience and be careful, the only person that can help is your own self, so, noi noi, be strong and be tough.....we r always there for u......!touched???

said...

yea, i feel touched! i know i have to go through this. this is the path that trains me to be strong. i do feel better now. thanks mami~