Friday, September 4, 2009

good family and friends

although there is something unhappy happened, i am considered as lucky compared to others! i meet a lot of friends in miri but mostly good friends. what does "good friends" mean? in my dictionary, "good friends" means that those who are willing to lend you a hand when you are in hot soup or even understanding you in all circumstances. for example, buying me cheese tarts (she knows i like it so much!), da bao dinner or lunch for me(when they know i am alone at home), asking me out for meal instead of leaving me alone(because they know i hate to be alone! ^^), helping me to carry this and that, sharing important notes with me......... those are my good friends! i am happy to meet you all =)

i wont forget him as well when i just came to miri. he takes good care of me! when i tell him that i haven't taken my dinner, he will try his best to da bao for me. he is my gor gor. so, in return, i be his cleaner. i know that no matter whatever situatiaon i am in, my family will always be with me and support me. they accept whoever i am! so, love your family~

last but not least, thank you very much!!!!!

2 comments:

Adeline said...

=) thats such a warm post~ enjoy ur life here~! its just about to begin! u gonna explore alot of thgs and learn durin ur uni life. thats when u grow up lil by lil. god bless u!

said...

thanks Adeline =)i appreciate what they've done for me. you too! you always provide me good advice. thanks to you all!!! have a nice day~