Monday, February 4, 2008

the secret

the secret you would never know
the secret i would never say
now
i am waiting for the day you walk towards me
but still
you are standing far away from me
and still
i am alone all the way



well
this's my so-called "master piece" that i did during the accounting lesson.
sorry for not paying attention during her lesson
SORRY!!
but i really couldn't control myself
it was simply too bored!!
i have started my alvl lesson for almost one month
so far so good i think
NO NO NO!!!
it should be so far very good.
as i know lots of new friends here
mostly of them're quite friendly
i enjoy the companionship with them as well.

2 comments:

Joyce said...

hmmmm...........i know the secret...hiakhiuakhiakhiak!!!
support you!

said...

haha...thanks for your support^^
do the same to you, my dear...